I've developed several applications and libraries based on the GTK graphical toolkit, and contributed to the GNOME desktop environment.
Active years: 2009-2020.
- The GLib/GTK Development Platform - A Getting Started Guide (a small book that I've written).
- Statistics about my GNOME contributions
- 2022-04: The C standard library is too small
- 2022-03-16: GNOME and gedit development feedback
- 2020-01-15: A DAG of components - for an internal architecture too
- 2020-01 / 2022-05: An API documentation system - pragmatic advice for program internals too
- 2012-08 / 2022-03: Some principles for the user experience of a LaTeX editor
There are other articles that I've written in the past. I'll maybe update and re-publish them here.